Friday, February 27, 2009

Hello

We are just getting our blog up and going so here we go!!
We just moved out to Oklahoma a few months ago and are still adjusting out here. But we are also loving the changes. Making friends has been the hardest part for the boys. We don't have any on our street. But they have started making friends in school. So all is well there.
We did get hit by the Tornado's a couple of weeks ago. That was quite the adventure!! The only damage we got was our fence was knocked down. I think the hardest part was that Spencer and Royal were at school, and in lock down there. So we were separated and not together. It made me realize how unprepared we were for a tragedy like this to happen.
Spencer is now 13, a true teenager!! He's always at the computer or on his DS. And when it comes to helping mom on the computer he knows more than me!! He's also been working hard at Scout's he is working on his Life right now.And wants to have his Eagle before he's 14. That's a good goal, I hope accomplishes it!
Royal is 11 now. And a true trooper. He's my one to help out when needed. He also loves younger kids and loves to play with them. So hanging out with his younger cousins is always a blast for him. Royal just received his Weboles Badge and Arrow of Light. And is now in the Scouting program. He is way excited about that.
Mitchell is 5. He's my one that keeps me on my toes. He always want someone to play with. Since we moved one of his new friends is our neighbor, he own birds. A macaw, Cockatoo, Parrot's,and Cocktails. He loves to go over there to play with the birds!!
I love being here in Oklahoma now. I'm closer to my family & I'm enjoying the enviorment. Wayne is doing good with his job. So it's been a good move for our family!

8 comments:

  1. Glad to see you join the crazy blog scene. It will be fun to keep tabs on ya! Check out ours if ya want. rasmonkeys.blogspot.com. Sounds like you are doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole neighborhood misses you! I am sorry I haven't been better at staying in touch. I am glad you are doing this blog! Make sure and put lots of pics on here! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! We miss you guys a ton! I hope all is well. I know I haven't been great with staying in touch but I am almost done being pregnant, so maybe that will help! April 8th is when they want to start me, which happens to be Ryans B-day! I am trying to get my blog going so I will be able to stay in touch a lot more. I will let you know when I get it up and going!
    Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blog world...it's such a great way to keep up with family and friends and see pics of everyones' families. Glad you're liking OK and I'm sure it's much nicer to be close to your family. We love you guyz...

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you are blogging! I'll add you to my peeps. Check out ours if you want thescoresbyscoop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you finally jumped on the band wagon. It is one of the best ways to keep in touch for reals! It was fun to read the update. I can not belive that spencer is 13! WOW. Sounds like things are good in OK. Keep in touch. Love Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY! Way to get a blog, its a great way to keep in touch with everyone. You will be suprised at how many people have blogs, ha ha!
    anyways love you guys and hope everything is going well with just recently moving! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where's the updates?! How are you? I miss you! I miss ALL that hair!!

    ReplyDelete